Requirements to compete:
1) You are a woman.
2) You are 21 years of age or older.
3) You use a wheelchair 100% of the time in the community (this does not mean at home).
1) A ten-minute interview with the judges.
2) A two-minute speech on your platform.
3) Two random–serious and light-hearted–questions for the top three contestants.
Kyann Flint is available to assist on preparation on any of these components.
If you win the title of MWW, you will have the responsibilities of:
1) Attending two (just two, but you can do more) appearances a month. This can range from going to the Capital to being in a parade. Speaking at a grade school is an awesome option too!
2) Going to Ms. Wheelchair America 202!! MWA is an incredible experience! There are always incredible, like-minded women there that you will meet and make life-long friends from all over the country.
3) Crowning Ms. Wheelchair Washington 2020! And sharing all that you accomplished throughout your reign!
4) Fundraising: this will be a combo of getting you to Ms. Wheelchair America and then rebuilding the program! I want to ensure that you can get to MWA!