REQUIREMENTS TO COMPETE:
1) You are a woman.
2) You are 21 years or older.
3) You use a wheelchair 100% of the time in the community (this does not mean at home).
4) Resident of Washington State (for at least the last six months).
5) US Citizen.
Interview with the judges.
A two-minute speech on your platform.
Two random–serious and light-hearted–questions for the top three contestants.
NOTE: Kyann Flint is available to assist on preparation on any of these components.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IF YOU WIN THE TITLE OF MWW:
1) Attending two (just two, but you can do more) appearances a month. This can range from going to the Capital to being in a parade. Speaking at a grade school is an awesome option too!
2) Going to Ms. Wheelchair America 2020! MWA is an incredible experience! There are always incredible, like-minded women there that you will meet and make life-long friends from all over the country.
3) Crowning Ms. Wheelchair Washington 2021! And sharing all that you accomplished throughout your reign!
4) Fundraising: this will be a combo of getting you to Ms. Wheelchair America and then building the program! I want to ensure that you can get to MWA!