#FlashbackFriday: The Journey So Far…
With my newly created Instagram account dedicated to being a digital scrapbook of my year as #MWW2019 needing some content, I figured now might be a good time to take a quick look at the journey so far.
1. The day of the crowning: March 23
-with the MC and Miss Whatcom County, my fellow contestants and I, and just me, crown, sash, and all!
2. Celebratory dinner and dessert: March 23
– Thanks for the dessert, Olive Garden!
3. At #ThirdPlaceBooks, Lake Forest Park: March 24
-met up with writer friends which is always great for support and creative fun times!
4. #NanoCon in Longview, WA: March 30
– with Evelyna Castro, MWW2014. A little geeky fun times!
5. MOD Pizza planning meeting: April 4
– with Elizabeth and Meg, MWW2008
There’s so much going on behind the scenes as well and so much more to come!